I wish I were the Moon I wish I were the Moon

The absolute best part...

Is that it's possible to get all of the endings without restarting. I now have a girl playing the harp and a guy holding a small moon riding a seagull, both of them with little hearts above them. I could probably throw one of them into the water, but it would spoil the sheer joy of it.

Super Viking Shark Panch Super Viking Shark Panch

HELL YEAH

This is the most metal game ever.

Is sound test the only thing to unlock? The only song I haven't been able to pass is Speedway on Hard.

The Sugarhill Gang Game The Sugarhill Gang Game

Eh...

Just not that much effort. No sound, no instructions.

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

Good. But!

D: When I close the window and open it back up, my unlocks are gone. Hax.

LilDwarf responds:

Mmm yeah...I tried making a save function but it never worked, so I got pissed and decided not to include it.

Generic Defense Game Generic Defense Game

Niiiiiiice.

As stated before, weapons are a bit expensive. Still good, though. My favorite was the one with the ninjas.

Umeko Gentle Vampire DEMO Umeko Gentle Vampire DEMO

Nifty graphics.

I think "gentle" is a misnomer. :P

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

Sore Losers

This game is awesome. Seriously. It's frustrating, but once you know what to do, it's rewarding. Just keep on trying. But if you really get stuck:

1) Get your infectivity and resistance up to 3 each.
2) This next part depends on whether you're in an isolated region to start with (Greenland, Australia), or a land-locked one (Europe).
a) If isolated, infect the whole population, then infect the airports until you get another country infected.
b) If land-locked, infect half the population, then infect the water supply. Move to an adjacent country and infect.
3) Repeat step 2 as fast as possible, infecting half-infected countries fully every other turn. Once you have all the continents fully infected, feel free to crush their hopes by impeding their cures and increasing your lethality.

This walkthrough is not foolproof, mainly due to the randomization factor. Don't get discouraged if you don't get every country infected on your first try. At least you have a general sense of what to do now.

Blips responds:

Thanks for the good review !

Runes of Shalak Runes of Shalak

Deceptively simple platformer from hell.

It seemed so simple at first. I thought, "Ah, a perfectly innocuous and simplistic platformer game! How delightfully quaint." I prepared myself for lighthearted fun.

And then it grew harder.

And harder.

I found myself gritting my teeth. I cursed the skies every time I died, a mere block away from the portal I had caused to open. I giggled maniacally into the skies. "Join me," I rejoindered to my roommate, grinning like a madman. This game is SO VERY FUN." My startled companion cringed. "No thanks, I don't think it's good for me to be playing that game. In fact, I don't think it's good for ANYONE to be playing that game."

Now I sit alone in my chambers, laughing hysterically at my little stick man dying over and over again on level 2-5. Thank you, oh creator of this game. Thank you for driving me absolutely MAD.

Great Teacher Onizuka SE Great Teacher Onizuka SE

Pretty good!

Alack, I slacked off after teaching my students all subjects 20/20, so they only got a B. But I watched the ending anyways.

catbrush responds:

Thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked it! =)

Kramer Hentai Adventure 3 Kramer Hentai Adventure 3

Wow.

Is it sad that I got all the questions right on my very first shot at this despite the fact that I only ever took Pre-Calc, sucked at it, and have gone an entire semester without taking any mathematics?

Seriously, though, this is awesome. Maximum pwnage.

MessYouUpMac responds:

It is not sad. It means you're smart. B)

Happy holidays.