How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Pretty funny.

Though, the parody of video game parodies was pretty lackluster. I figure you could've done a lot more with it, and it went too slow to be a good parody (everyone knows that video game parodies are FAST disjointed things). The anime parody was pure gold.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Excellent animation! However...

...while the animation was really top-notch and professional, especially for flash, I would have liked it if you didn't need little text boxes before the movie to explain what was going on. <_< As an introduction to the dynamic between those two characters I guess it serves pretty well, but I hope that in the next Freetown you incorporate more of what you wrote in those text boxes into the actual animation. :P I understand it's an intro, though, and you did at least include text explanations. Animation-wise, it deserves a 10/10 and 5/5 hands down.

rtil responds:

it's not like you had to read them, but ok

Harry Potter INA Harry Potter INA

Good art, but nothing else.

To be honest, I think this would've been better if you had just done ten minutes with no sound and nothing but hot chicks.

Reblammed Reblammed

Good, but...

I say Darnell should've gotten a flamethrower. :P

Lei's Quest Ep 1 Ver. 2 Lei's Quest Ep 1 Ver. 2

Knowing you...

...this is probably one big parody, especially seeing as these graphics are about year 2000-level or so. I take off my hat to you.

catbrush responds:

It was sort of a self-parody, but it was also my first flash, so that explains the sub-shitty graphics.

Moonlight Moonlight

'Twas pretty good, methinks.

It was good... though I kept thinking that the main protagonist was a very young boy, rather than a full-grown knight. Maybe the addition of some facial hair would have made him look a wee bit older? :P

Perfect Kirby 3.2 Perfect Kirby 3.2

This is AWESOME!

Good cameos, good animation, good humor, good violence...good everything! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

Holy shit.

Bass on guitar+ Dr. Light on drums+ Protoman on keyboard+ Megaman as vocalist= True greatness. This is officially my new favorite Newgrounds movie.

Battle for the Portal Pt4 Battle for the Portal Pt4

I think this is the best movie in the Portal.

Whoo! Go Pico!

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut

I have found the Messiah!

Congratulations, man! You have made the most perfect Flash movie in all history. Jesse Jones is the king of the portal.